Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CAUTION IN THE CAFETERIA

Yesterday they put liver in the tofu dish, today, I think it was just pork. Um, I think I'll just have rice and french fries thanks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of my favorite things. NOT!

Anonymous said...

Is it approaching the time yet for an emergency FedEx from White Castle or Tommy's?

Unknown said...

I can send you some Annies, you jsut say the word.

"寄发我一些 Annie's!!"

marxiano said...

You'll eat and you'll like it! Send some to me, it sounds delicious!

erika said...

dad:
thanks, I think I'll be ok

vanessa:
maybe you should send some Annie's to Mark. He sounds hungry. It wouldn't help me much since I don't have a kitchen yet.
who taught you to write Chinese anyway? Mao Tse-tung? ha ha ha ha. But seriously, what's all this about 'clouds circling the tiger'?

YogaLia said...

Those aren't French Fries...

Unknown said...

I typed in "send me some" in bablefish and that is what came out! And I was channeling Mao...of course, yes, that is what I meant to say...
雲彩盤旋美洲獅

erika said...

lia:
you're right actually -- they're yam fries - so much better!

vanessa:
why, you're making me blush!