This is what I got to look at over the last week and a half on the ferry that took me to and from Alia's new teahouse on Bainbridge Island

And here is a little iconic Queen Anne action from the roof of Paul and Misty's (sorry guys, I can't resist a good roof -- I promise no one saw me sneak up there, and besides, it was Mark's idea)

last night's sunset

Taiwan, you best start getting pretty now. I know you're an island and all, and that puts you at an advantage, but I've got high expectations and if I don't see some seriously mist-covered hills and ocean-swept cliffs I am going to be pissed.
And my dear hoosier friends, if you are listening, won't you come and visit some day? I would love to show you my city.
5 comments:
I'll be in Seattle in one month. But you won't be there.
I just made your rooftop photo my wallpaper. (Aaand with that, I lose all my hopes of sounding cool.)
Seattle misses you. Let's meet back at this exact spot!...in say, two months!
I'm going to miss you Bug!!!
Oh my god you're making me miss Seattle. I'm going to be there in July! But you won't. Sigh.
Can I come visit you in the east, though?
matthew dunn:
I have faith that you will enjoy yourself in Seattle without any help from me. Promise me you will blog about it?
john:
Deal. But I don't know if Misty and Paul will let me back on their rooftop.
bug:
Shed no tears. We will have much time together in August with Odin.
Lia:
OF COURSE you can come and visit me in Beijing! Consider yourself very invited. You know I will show you a good time -- and by 'good time' I of course mean sex tourism.
Post a Comment