heya kuever!! I don't know if I can e-mail you so I will leave you a comment on your blog and thank you for the crazy cat pics and hope your Chinese learning is going swimmingly. I was thinking of trying to write to you in Chinese but I'm not sure how to do that on my computer and my friend who knows left for Geneva yesterday (he'll be back, don't you worry). MB asked that I say hi to you as well. Miss you lots and lots and love the postcard (currently on my door). love, carebear
Hello Rachel! I saw your picture on that NW New Works festival flyer all over Seattle when I was in town. I wish I could have seen your piece. Good work all the same!
5 comments:
heya kuever!! I don't know if I can e-mail you so I will leave you a comment on your blog and thank you for the crazy cat pics and hope your Chinese learning is going swimmingly. I was thinking of trying to write to you in Chinese but I'm not sure how to do that on my computer and my friend who knows left for Geneva yesterday (he'll be back, don't you worry). MB asked that I say hi to you as well. Miss you lots and lots and love the postcard (currently on my door). love, carebear
I wish that cat was mine. All would fear me and my evil kitty
the shaved cat lives in the neighborhood I am moving to next week. I hope to befriend it and to create a league of evil kitties.
that cat is brilliant. Hello Erika! Your adventure reads as incredible, thus far.
Hello Rachel!
I saw your picture on that NW New Works festival flyer all over Seattle when I was in town. I wish I could have seen your piece. Good work all the same!
Post a Comment