What the heck do you think you're doing peacock? Do you think you're going to get on that train? Well I hope that works out for you cause it's not like I want to hang out or anything.
To be perfectly honest peacock, I'm starting to lose my patience. We've hung out a few times now, strolling the grounds of the very pretty hotel where so many of you live and yet you've been keeping your tailfeathers all bunched up like you don't feel safe with me or something.
Sure, The Taj at Rambagh Palace has more than a little of the colonial nostalgia feel to it but it's not like your life isn't good. As the beach boys might have put it, there's two peahens for every peacock and you surely seem to enjoy chasing tail.
(Don't even let me get started on the peahens. Do you think you can skulk away and hide little ladybird? Most of your kin would kill for that crest.)
I doubt that you have any complaints about your diet. Just look at that colorful, nutritious selection of flowers and herbs. What the hell would you prefer peacock? Fairies? Garlic naan dipped in glitter? What a loser.
I bet your father was nothing more than a common pheasant.
For shame, peacock. I was willing to overlook the fact that you sound like a freakish hybrid of a chicken and a cat but I've already given you one too many chances to spread 'em. It's over. Yeah, go ahead and jump over that hedge. I'm not coming back.

1 comment:
kougar hath wrath for peacock. the gorgeous setting makes this venom confusing.
Post a Comment