Saturday, February 20, 2010

HOW MANY COWS ARE IN THIS PICTURE?

Count 'em up (you can click the image to make it bigger) and post your answer in the comments section to the lower right. A correct answer will win you a postcard from India where I will be busy dodging bulls and visiting compadres for the next week and a half. Good luck!

7 comments:

moxie said...

6. Have fun in India.

Unknown said...

7 if you count the one hiding behind the utility pole on the right side of the photo.

There's also something right in front of the white truck that could be a small cow, but it also could be a goat or a wheelbarrow; it's difficult to tell from the photo.

Montana said...

8

Unknown said...

I found 6 too. 2/3 are staring at you.

johnO said...

seven, plus the 14 in the tree

Unknown said...

7. I think that's actually two by the KCI sign.

erika said...

The correct answer is 7 (the one hiding behind the utility pole, as Paul noted, is the trickiest). But you ALL get postcards. Thanks for playing!