Wednesday, July 30, 2008

COUGAR DOMINATION PRODUCT REVIEWS featuring guest reviewer Mark Siano

Lay's Natural & Cool Potato Chips, Blueberry flavour:

Mark: (opens package, places two in mouth) .........They taste like really salty blueberry muffins.

Erika: (cautiously selects one) eugh! They taste like -- exactly like you're eating a salt lick while someone nearby is baking blueberry muffins.

Mark: (eats another, screws up face in salty discomfort) These are terrible. Hey, are you baking blueberry muffins?

Erika: I guess we won't be trying the mango flavour.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ladies Rice Crust, Wasabi flavour:

Erika: Maaaaaarrrk! Did you eat all the Ladies Rice Crust? I wanted to try those!

Mark: Sorry.

5 comments:

Jeanne Lee said...

The lady on the second package looks like she's having a "special coffee-flavored, best times of your life" moment....

Kinda confusing.

For chips.

Jeanne Lee said...

And, also, the proportions are kind of funny...the crisps are huge!

Is there one chip per bag that is twice the size of a human head?

Enquiring minds......

Brian said...

mmmm, crust

Anonymous said...

aaaawwww... you've immortalized my foot in your profile.

A Kodak moment fer shure...


love,
pops

erika said...

hi Jeanne Lee,
In response to your inquiry I can tell you that the Lady's Rice Crust were bite sized, kind of like chex mix. I'm not sure if the picture on the package is illustrative of the way the snacks make one savor every special moment. You'd have to ask Mark about that.