Friday, September 14, 2007

I'M SPEAKING CHINESE (sometimes with tones even) !!!

Remember that scene in What About Bob? where Bill Murray is tied to the mast of the sailboat and screaming "I'M SAILING!" with obvious delight? When my studies are going well, I sometimes feel a lot like that.

Come to think of it, my teacher is also a strong advocate of taking 'baby steps'. Are there any other my life/Bob Wiley parallels that I should know about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob Wiley: [speaking to workers in a mental hospital] Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic... and so am I!








Bob Wiley: You ever hear of Tourette's syndrome? Involuntarily shouting out profanities?

Dr. Leo Marvin: It's exceptionally rare.

Bob Wiley: Shit-eating son-of-a-bitch... bastard, douche-bag, twat, numb-nuts, dickhead!

Dr. Leo Marvin: Why exactly are you doing this?

Bob Wiley: Well, if I fake it then I don't have it.