ya, shut up Ryan. Now I feel stupid. I already bought us all matching toe rings. I guess I'll return them. There were in the shape of snakes and entirely cool. Your loss.
Erica, you should have started blogging long ago. I can not think of another single person for whom the blogosphere is the perfect forum. Now that I think back, I think that you have been like a 3-dimensional blog up until this point. Your appreciation for the beautiful and odd, your pithy sense of humor, your uncanny ability to find photos of tigers swimming for meat and also of yourself in bunny ears. Things in the universe are finally beginning to make sense.
mark: awww, thanks. did I give you credit for blammo's name? I don't think so. hey everybody: Mark is the one who gave me the idea for blammo -- he was drunken blogging in Italy at the time. And not only is he good at naming girl groups, but he is also a comic genius.
9 comments:
my god, he's near SF! I have to go and see him!
wait for me! we can go together in August. It will be hot and he will be in the pool ALL THE TIME!
Ooh! I wanna go too! After that we can all buy matching toe rings and braid each other's hair!
Weeeeeeeeee!
shut up Ryan.
ya, shut up Ryan. Now I feel stupid. I already bought us all matching toe rings. I guess I'll return them. There were in the shape of snakes and entirely cool. Your loss.
Hi sailor!...
Erica, you should have started blogging long ago. I can not think of another single person for whom the blogosphere is the perfect forum. Now that I think back, I think that you have been like a 3-dimensional blog up until this point. Your appreciation for the beautiful and odd, your pithy sense of humor, your uncanny ability to find photos of tigers swimming for meat and also of yourself in bunny ears. Things in the universe are finally beginning to make sense.
This blog is already 300 times better than mine ever was.
Blammo Farewell nearly made me cry.
mark:
awww, thanks. did I give you credit for blammo's name? I don't think so. hey everybody: Mark is the one who gave me the idea for blammo -- he was drunken blogging in Italy at the time. And not only is he good at naming girl groups, but he is also a comic genius.
Post a Comment