| What do you mean I have to give back the robe? |
| With Pongo, my Great Dane girlfriend |
| Oh Pongo |
| The fancy camera my friend Aziz gave me as a graduation gift has an action setting I used to capture Pongo ponging |
| PONG! |
| Sara M. carried off the remainders of the whole smoked salmon from our departmental reception and I picked it clean. Our feast lasted the whole week long. |
| Shannon arranges my hood for campus photos. |
| I feel this pose is missing finger guns |
| With my tall bro Nick |
| With my tall stepdad Rick |
| Mom, Shannon, and the guys |
| Evaluating the aerodynamic potential of the robe |
| I don't know why this giraffe is here but I had to pose with it |
| In the Union reflecting on my student loan debt |
| With esteemed former chancellor Herman B. Wells |
| A moment in Dunn Meadow |
| Entering the hall in a happy blur |
| Assembly Hall |
| The stage and the Commencement Brass Ensemble |
| Pomp and circumstance |
| About to shake the hand of the Dean of the Graduate School. The dude to my right is not impressed. |
| I snubbed President McRobbie. HAHA, just kidding! But I wish we would have had the chance to compare necklaces -- I think mine was bigger. |
| The ritual hooding, a special four-handed hooding by both my advisor and my China mentor. |
| Hooded glory |
![]() |
| With Rick and Sara, two people I am so honored to have worked with. |
| Nick got really emotional |
| With ma, auntie Gret, and Nick |
| MINE. ALL MINE. |
| Shannon suggested we use my fancy new camera to take some action shots... |

No comments:
Post a Comment