Thursday, July 22, 2010

COMING HOME

I love it here so very much; honestly, it still makes me swoon-y sometimes, and yet, I am counting the days till I'm home and my happiness increases as the numbers diminish. Here, my friends, are the dates you may be interested in:

July 30th - August 5th = Seattle
August 6th - August 11th = Colorado Springs
August 12th - August 23rd = Seattle (and a little PDX in there somewhere)
August 24th - December 21st = Beijing

I'm working on making plans with everyone I know in the locations above. If I haven't contacted you yet it may be coming (but feel free to e-mail me all the same!). I can't wait to see you. There is so much to tell, so much to hear, so much time to be spent looking at trees and water and loving the place that made me.

No comments: