Tuesday, November 17, 2009

IMPORTANT THINGS *YOU* NEED TO KNOW

Hardly a day goes by without someone asking me the same old question: “American Kougar friend”, they say, “why do you always talk politics and significant world events on your blog? Why do you not use your web-based mouthpiece to share with us, your readers, the tedious minutiae of your expatriate lifestyle?” I hear you my friends, and in answer to those burning questions of yours: what did I eat for breakfast today? What movie did I watch last night? What was my favorite birthday present? How much can I bench press? I give you the following:

The secret to winter-time leg warmth.

mute orphan + poacher ready for a change of heart + endless gratuitous shots of frolicking baby pandas = smokin hot eco-porn

Oh yes she did. Trucker hat with feline patch courtesy of air Montana.

Approximately 6 Shiba Inu puppies.

p.s. Guess who's in town?

3 comments:

Matthew D Dunn said...

Best post.

Unknown said...

I'm making you leg warmers. You can't stop me.

erika said...

I wouldn't dare stop you Vanessa. Carry on, by all means, carry on.