Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NEW POLL: HELP ME DECIDE ON MY NEXT TATTOO

Ever since I joined the cool kids club by getting myself permanently inked I've been excitedly daydreaming about what my next tattoo will be. You can help by voting in the poll to the right, where I've listed some of my favorite ideas. If you have any other suggestions feel free to share them with me in the comments section below.

The results were as follows:

Chinese character on my back - 0 votes
"Economic Anthropology" in a heart on my bicep - 2 votes
Ryan Dobosh's face on my left calf - 1 vote
Mark Siano's face on my right calf - 0 votes
Letters on my knuckles spelling out "I luv catz" - 1 vote
Neck cougar - 8 votes

Thanks for voting. I'll let you know when I get that 66% supported neck cougar tattoo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the Chinese character for tramp in the shape of a seal on your lower back.

erika said...

Charming. And such a great conversation starter for fieldwork - even though it might test my language skills to explain the derivation of the term.

Brian said...

get the taz pissing on a Ford logo.

erika said...

That sounds very attractive Brian, but don't you think the American auto industry has suffered enough? Or was that the point?

Alia Pirzada said...

Erika, you are perfect already. Go zen, not kitsch or rococco, with tattoos.

(And Anonymous, as we know, is full of shit.)

erika said...

Thanks Alia, and don't worry, I think anonymous was just trying to be funny. One mocking term for a tattoo on a woman's lower back is "tramp stamp", hence the suggestion.

Unknown said...

a butterfly. on your lower back. Oh wait, I already have that one covered. Ah, the mistakes of our youth....