Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DECEMBER PHOTOGRAPHICAL EXTRAVAGANZA

I forgot that I never got around to posting these pictures from my holidays in Seattle. The essential soundtrack is of course Jose Bold's "December City," available for free download here.

Snowy city.

Chang Laoshi and her husband Wang Junjie go sledding with the neighbors in my mother's south Seattle neighborhood.

Lunch at the Space Needle.

Chang and Wang build a 雪人 (snowman)

Jose Bold and I (plus Montana below) make merry in the snopocalypse.

Montana has this funny habit...

Ryan Dobosh at Easy Street Records, showing us all how it's done.

The Seattle Aquarium

Jose Bold performing with "Awesome"

Some materials from the archives that I dug out of storage: classic flyers from a house party at The Plant, a pictorial of his dog attack and subsequent recovery that Mark sent me from Australia, and some love notes exchanged by Ryan and Vanessa.

NYE at the Rendezvous, featuring Dave and Mark both wearing their groomsmen suits from Austin & Emily's wedding, and Dave and I enjoying our last moments of erotic entanglement before the heartbreaker went and got engaged.

New year, new look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little elf kept coming by and lifting my skirt! (He was wearing a Hamburgler mask and looked a lot like Mark.)

Matthew D Dunn said...

A photographic extravaganza! NICE!