A place belongs forever to whoever claims it hardest, remembers it most obsessively, wrenches it from itself, shapes it, renders it, loves it so radically that he remakes it in his own image. - Joan Didion
Mexican food, Radiohead, mountains, prosthetic limbs, wedding, party, Puget Sound, party, romance, Mexican food, chickenbag, rain kebabs, thrift shopping, ferries, tea! rain, rain, sun, rain, love, Mexican food.













***



On my last morning at Ninja HQ Montana cooked up blueberry pancakes, I made Cameronian tea, and John brought out his guitar so I could hear Johntana's cover of the song "Waikiki". I hate leaving this town and these people, my town and my people.***This machine at Broadway & John has offered "mystery" sodas (at right) at below-market prices for more than a decade. Our most recent visit yielded a slightly spooky cherry coke.
3 comments:
You left out "profoundly disturbing robot Santa-on-Santa action to ring in the New Year."
Yes, well I'm torn between trying to forget that ever happened and wondering who I need to contact to get the video footage.
I think I am going to co-opt that quote for my show
Post a Comment