Hey erika! I am reseaching blogs for the non-profit where i work, which is called Teenline, and i stumbled across your hilarious and fascinating one. I am super exicted about and envious of your travels and studies. It is great to get this little peek into what you are doing. SOrry if this post seems to come from out of the blue. I just had to write something to show my appreciation.
2 comments:
Hey erika!
I am reseaching blogs for the non-profit where i work, which is called Teenline, and i stumbled across your hilarious and fascinating one. I am super exicted about and envious of your travels and studies. It is great to get this little peek into what you are doing. SOrry if this post seems to come from out of the blue. I just had to write something to show my appreciation.
-laura kramer (from fairhaven)
See you Sunday.
Post a Comment