Here is the back-side:
Oh I do love me some bizarre Engrish translations! (even if this kind of sounds like it could have been spoken to General Stuharto by Vanessa)I won't be shedding any tears over the passing of this semester. Honestly, it was a grueling one, and I wish I felt the gains I've made in Chinese were worth all the mental and physical exhaustion of the last weeks. It didn't help that there was only a one-day break between this semester and the last, and so all of us students are relishing the upcoming one-week vacation. Jessica and I are off to Chengdu, Sichuan on Sunday morning. Although it is a little cold there right now, I don't think I can wait much longer to see the Giant Panda Reserve. It seems it is prohibitively expensive (and really kind of foolhardy) to get close to a giant panda, but you can hold a red panda (aka "firefox"), as seen below, for a mere 6 dollars. I know it's kind of wrong, but I don't know if I will be able to resist...
2 comments:
I hope you post a picture of you holding the animal with the coolest name ever.
hold that red panda firefox. hold it!!!
Post a Comment