SEE!!!The Kougar, in x-treme high definition!
HEAR!!!
All the stories that were too hot to blog!
EXPERIENCE!!!
Fear! Elation! And the absence of sobriety!
Seattle: August 13th-20th
Los Angeles: August 21st-24th
San Francisco: August 24th - 31st
And then on to
BEIJING: September 1st - June-ish 2008
I don't have a U.S. mobile phone anymore, so it will be a little difficult to get in touch with everyone, but I can be contacted through e-mail or through my gracious hosts. Please let me know soon if you want to make plans so we can coordinate early. Everyone will be invited to whatever sort of farewell soirée I have in Seattle on the 18th or 19th (I still don't think it fair that I get to have the party and travel to exotic destinations, but you shan't hear me complaining).
Doesn't this look sad?

I agree. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU.
Now open up your day planners and your hearts and see if you can't find a little room for a lonely predator. I think you can.
10 comments:
How does one Cougar manage to encompass the hilarity of MILLIONS of Courages all into one neat and pretty package? HOW DO YOU DO IT???
I call the 21st and 22nd. The rest of your friends in LA can bite me. Sorry Mr. Kuever, no offense.
Hi sailor
我是馨慧,
第一張照片是你嗎?我不敢相信..哈哈!
vanessa:
Is Courages the name for a group of cougars? That would be cool.
rydo:
21st AND 22nd? I don't know if that is legal. We'll talk.
fiona:
真的是我. 你现在知道我也是一个"party"动物!
I'll be in the middle of moving the week you're here. I'll need a couch to crash on and you'll be taking all the good couches!
Can you help me move my couch on the 16th? We'll do it drunk, it'll be AWESOME!
oh Mark, now I remember why I adore you so. It's not just your endearing inability to verbally distinguish between "picture" and "pitcher", but also your wacky idea of what constitutes a good time!
Luckily I love a good couch-moving, count me in!
You are mine!
sorry kids, i am new to b-l-o-gs i said something clever about the domination of the east coast and a shark circling manhattan and long island in anticipation. Then there was a typo and the whole thing was deleted.
joke: I dont have a couch to move, but when you come to visit we can take blanche to the vet.
Im gonna start a blog about your blog, called "oatmeal bag"
Post a Comment